Friday, July 4

Wotaweek

June 20, 2008

What a week!! It went by so quickly. I don't even know where to begin :)

Did I mention that my son graduated from kindergarten? lol That's all I talked about for days. I was so proud of him. The day was long for him and he was tired. He's a lot like his mum when it comes to noisy, chaotic situations - it makes him tired and cranky. But he did well :) It was so wonderful to see him walk into the gym with his classmates and see him get his "diploma". I was concerned that he'd be held back and have to repeat kindergarten. But he passed and now he's on to grade one. He's just so frigging amazing!!

That night he just couldn't fall asleep. He kept complaining about aches - telling me that he was "growing up too fast" and "my bones are outgrowing my skin". Then I noticed that his ear was red and he was feverish. So it was up to the hospital for us. The doctors and nurses were so kind and caring. It turns out that he has another ear infection and needs antibiotics. That's the second time in three months he gets these ear infections. Poor guy :(

Work's been BUSY! But in a great way. I'm not getting panic attacks anymore which is wonderful. It helps that the team is wonderful and that my supervisor, my buddy supervisor and my buddy team coach are amazing.

Let me tell you about my buddy team coach. She is simply mindblowing. She had the patience of a saint. I see her go about her day, taking care of her team and she makes it look seamless and painless. Soft spoken, maternal, knowledgeable, funny, intelligent. I can only hope to one day be as good as she is at this. I don't know how she does it all!

It was a busy week ... but it was a great week!

0 comments:

 

Raven's Cry © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner