Friday, July 4

Random Thoughts

March 25, 2008

It was a beautiful morning yesterday. It had stopped snowing, there was no breeze and the sun was shining. The crows were flying about and that always comforts me. It was a beautiful, quiet morning - the kind that just makes you feel like the world is such a wonderful place.

Work was good. As a team, we accomplished a lot in the way of spot checks and resolving issues. I had time to do my call backs. There was even time to chat and do a bit of mind melding (lol). I really like working with my team. I like every one of them.

I have a doctor's appointment in the morning - early. I'm out of the house at 7am to go to the doctor's for 7:30. Then it's general running around and work by noon. I have a 'meeting' at noon tomorrow.

I consider myself to be a giving, patient person. At least I try to be. I try to give those around me as much of me as I can give. With some, I even go the extra bit. But when I'm taken for granted - silenced - ignored - pushed aside, then I begin to feel that I'm being used. I don't like that. It hurts. It hurts a lot.

Hmmm, that's pretty much all you're going to get out of me tonight. It's been a long day and I'm tired - physically and emotionally. Pretty crappy post, I know.

So I'll end with a quote - I love quotes:

You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection.
Buddha


Have a great day :)

0 comments:

 

Raven's Cry © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner