Friday, July 4

Gibberish

June 27, 2008

There was a shift change for team coaches. As a result, I have a new shift starting on Monday. The good news is that it's pretty much the same shift I have now. I start and finish a half hour earlier. That works out perfectly for the kids' daycare. The bad news is that I'm leaving a kickass team with a rocking supervisor. I'm also losing the best buddy team coach and buddy supervisor. But I'm going to a team with people I like and a supervisor I've worked with before.Aaron finished school for the year. When we went to catch his bus this morning, we talked about it. He told me that he was going to miss his teacher but that he would get a new teacher in September and that was "cool". Plus he would still get to see his old teacher. He's pleased as punch that he gets to keep his bus driver though. He really likes him. In fact, Aaron's decided that when he grows up, he's going to be a bus driver.

Adam's SO happy that Aaron's going to be with him during the day now. He's missed Aaron so much during the day. He's talking about how great it's going to be to go to school with Aaron in September.

Tomorrow, I'm going into work early so I can pack up my stuff. My desk is filled with crap! I tend to collect papers and files. Sigh, I haven't even finished organising it all and now I'm packing it up to move to my new desk. I have no idea where my new desk is going be.

Life is never boring!

0 comments:

 

Raven's Cry © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner