Friday, July 4

Today

June 4, 2008

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning"
Albert Einstein

"Apparently there is nothing that cannot happen today"
Mark Twain

TODAY:

  • I will thank nature for this wonderful day

  • I will look in the mirror and find something new to like about myself

  • I will smile at a stranger on the way to work

  • I will say something nice about someone I don't particularly like and mean it

  • I will do something I've always wanted to do but was too afraid to

  • I will be grateful for who I have in my life

  • I will not joke away a compliment, but say a sincere thank you instead

  • I will hug someone

  • I will give someone a word of praise, not because I have to - but because I want to

  • I will tell someone I love them

  • I will do my job to the best of my ability

  • I will appreciate all that nature has provided - the colours, the sounds, the smells

  • I will be grateful for one more day

0 comments:

 

Raven's Cry © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner