Friday, July 4

Things I'm Grateful For - Part Deux

April 30, 2008

Things I'm Grateful For - Part Deux (in no particular order):

That my son's chicken pox are going away
Love
A clean kitchen sink
No more snow on the ground
I work with a wonderful team at work
I have good friends
My springtime coffee mug
My health
That someone is coming over this weekend to start work on the house - finally
Quiet times in the morning
Adamcuddles

I just got a call from work. There's training for the team coaches TODAY! In TWO HOURS! I'm not due to go to work for another five. Thank goodness for my mum. She's coming to babysit the boys because Andy's at school right now.

So I'd have to say that, right now, I'm most grateful to my mother.

Have a great day!

0 comments:

 

Raven's Cry © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner