Friday, July 4

Thought of the day

March 23, 2008

Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us all be thankful.
Buddha

I am thankful for:

* my family
* my friends
* my work
* my health
* coffee
* warm breezes
* birds chirping while I'm waiting for the bus in the morning
* MSN
* quiet mornings
* blue nail polish
* this blog
* learning why texas hold em is the best poker game ever
* hugs
* books
* 'angels' around me who constantly look out for me and care
* YOU!
* and all those little things that we tend to take for granted but shouldn't

What are you thankful for?

Have a great day! :)

0 comments:

 

Raven's Cry © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner