Friday, July 4

It's been a good day :)

June 28, 2008

It was raining today so we all decided to go to the cottage. Ok, I decided that we would go to the cottage. It was preferrable to having the kids running and screaming in the house. For some reason, the rain is ummmm kinder at the cottage. Where I wouldn't think about being outside here in the rain, it's ok at the cottage.

We walked, checked out bugs, looked at the woodpile, took pictures, did puzzles, talked and visited my parents and grandmother. It was FUN!

My mother quit smoking! I'm so proud of her.

And as usually happens when I go out to the cottage, I returned with a certain sense of peace and contentment. It always lifts my spirits when I go out there.

So yeah, it's been a good day!


 


0 comments:

 

Raven's Cry © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner