Friday, July 4

Breathe in, Breathe out

April 25, 2008

After a stressful day and a less than ideal evening, my washer broke down. It wouldn't drain or spin. Lovely. So I spent the better part of the night taking it apart. I removed the back panel and took out the hoses. Then I cleaned them. No blockage there. So it must be the pump.

After much wrestling and swearing, I finally got the pump off. OMG - the junk in there. Popsicles sticks, coins, lint, a paper clip, plastic - you name it, it was there! I cleaned the pump out completely.

Now to put it back together. I swear the people that design these machines are retarded. You have to be a contortionist just to get in there. I was on my side, trying to put that pump back. It had three attachments that needed to be placed at the same time. I have TWO hands. What they hell were they thinking when they designed these things?!? I walked away from the washer three times just to calm myself before going back in there again.
I'm STILL not finished yet. It's 11pm and this is my third "break" from putting that thing back together.

All I wanted to do tonight was relax, have a wonderful chat, dye my hair, take a bubble bath and go to bed early. Instead, I got frustration, anxiousness and an extreme need to swear like a sailor.

Now my hands stink from that yucky water, there's water all over the floor, a pile of laundry that needs to be done and I'm in a super pissy mood.

Ok, back to trying to put that thing back together. It better go this time. Shit!

I hate the waning moon.

11:45pm - finished fixing the damn washer and now I'm washing all the clothes that got soaked when the pump GUSHED out TONNES of water all over the place. Slightly less pissy now but still not impressed. Going to take a bubble bath and some tylenol now and reevaluate my mood.

0 comments:

 

Raven's Cry © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner