Friday, July 4

Good Morning!

May 17, 2008

As I was doing my usual checking-friends-blogs-in-case-they-posted-something, I came across this link. It's a site of comics and drawings. So I started clicking through them all. Here's one:


I love it! It sums it all up perfectly. NOW is wonderful, NOW is filled with possibilities, NOW is exactly what it should be. Anything can happen NOW. The question is: will you allow NOW be all that NOW can be? How beautiful is that? Pretty darn beautiful, I'd say. :)


What a wonderful morning so far. I chatted (yay), I listened to music (James Taylor, Joan Baez, Gordon Lightfoot, Nickel Creek, Neil Young) and I meditated. It raining outside, but in that make-you-feel-cosy kind of way. The children are healthy, free of chicken pox finally and both slept all night!


Have a great "now" all! Huggles and kisses xx

0 comments:

 

Raven's Cry © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner