Friday, July 4

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

March 16, 2008

Earlier, I was preparing for another week of work when I remembered that I'm not working tomorrow after all. I have a new shift. I was working Monday to Thursday from 1:30pm until 10:00pm and Saturday from 11:30am until 8:00pm. Now, my new shift is Tuesday to Saturday from 8:00am until 4:30pm.

My supervisor from my night shift was Brandy. Brandy and I got on really well. We meshed right away. We both like order and routine. We supported each other about everything. Plus, she's just an amazing person and I love her! :)

My supervisor before Brandy was Connie - another amazing woman. We also got along famously. Again, we meshed right away. Again, we supported each other. Connie was is one of the main reasons why I got the team coach position. She used to pull me off the phones to lead the team and she encouraged me to apply for the team coach position.

So, now it's a new supervisor and a new team. My new supervisor is actually the first supervisor I had when I first came back to work so it's not like we've not worked together before. This time, it's different though. This time, I'm not on the phones - I'm leading the team. And my buddy supervisor is Connie. It'll be fun and new and an adventure!

I'm looking forward to working with my new team and supervisor. But I'll miss working with Brandy. I'll miss it a lot.

0 comments:

 

Raven's Cry © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner