Friday, July 4

More Ramblings

July 1, 2008

OMG It's 8:00pm and I'm ready for bed!!! I'm trying to get motivated to take a bath, but a shower in the morning seems sooooooo appealing instead. I think what it is is that I had chocolate today at work. I got super hyper. Started dancing in the aisles and work and joking around. I sang the macarena song ffs.

Ok, my day. I got up at 7:15 this morning - I had overslept. So I got dressed and ready to go. As I was brushing my teeth, I was reassuring myself that I could take the 8am bus and still make it to work on time. Then it hit me - no busses today. It's a holiday. I could walk to work, but then I'd have to leave right away. So I did ... leave right away. I was halfway to work when I started to think "did I remember to brush my hair?". It's funny - I can remember the smallest things. I can remember things at work that have absolutely no impact on anything else but work (yes, I can create talk groups ... oh! the code you need for this is <insert oddly spelt soc>, etc) and yet I can never remember if I brush my hair in the morning or if I even closed the door when I left the house. I remember the exact moment my 19 year old was born (10:21am) but don't ask me what I ate today - I won't remember.

Anyway, I veered off topic here. I was telling you about my day. Now where was I?

Ahhhh yes. So, I ended up at work at about quarter to 8. Then I promply planted my butt at one of the picnic tables outside and nursed my coffee (mmmmmm coffee). I love my morning ritual. I chat with people I like and drink coffee before work. We joke and laugh and talk about random stuff until we have to go in. I consider it to be my sanity time. My calm before the storm.

I kind of floated through my day for the most part. The rainy, gloomy weather is starting to affect everyone I think. See we get winter for half the year and don't see much sun during that time. When spring came, it was like a relief. But it seems that it's rained forever now. I am craving some sun here - and I'm not a 'sun type' person.

Then I got the chocolate. And started singing. And dancing. And general acting-like-a-fool. But it was a good way to end the day.

I got home and played with the kids a bit, fed them dinner, washed them up and put them to bed. Then I popped online for a bit just in case. And I was pleasantly surprised!! I got to chat for a bit and relax. Now, I'm done. The house is going to stay a mess until tomorrow.

But now, I'm tired. Crashed. Knackered. Beat. Feel free to add any other slag for "exhausted".

You know what would be wicked cool right now? A long foot massage followed by a long sleep. Yup, I'm just THAT exciting lol.

Ok, enough rambling. I'm going to haul you-know-what and take that bath. Then it's off to bed I go.

See y'all tomorrow :) Huggles!

0 comments:

 

Raven's Cry © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner