Saturday, July 5

HaHaHaHa

First off, I think I need to retitle my blog. I mean I love "Raven's Cry" but I'm also loving that black rose. What do you all think?

OK! A friend of mine sent this email to me and I want to share the content of it with you. I laughed my butt off! Not literally of course - that would be sad.




  • My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He thought he was God and I didn't
  • I don't suffer from insanity ; I enjoy every minute of it.
  • Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them
  • Out of my mind. Back in five minutes
  • God must love stupid people; He made so many
  • Consciousness: That annoying time between naps
  • Stupidity is not a handicap. Park elsewhere!
  • The trouble with life is there's no background music
And my personal favourite:
  • I smile because I don't know what the hell is going on

0 comments:

 

Raven's Cry © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner