Monday, July 21

Crap post but - hey - I'm tired :)

Today was a great day. It went by so quickly!

I didn't get to bed Sunday night until well after midnight ... so I guess it would be Monday morning then eh? Anyway, after getting around 3 - 4 hours sleep, I dragged myself into the shower and then got dressed. Made the boys' lunches for day camp. Woke them up. Got them ready. Then it was off to work.

After I got a coffee into me, I was awake and ready.

It was wonderful to be at to work. I mean, I enjoyed my holidays and all, but I really did miss the people I work with. In no time at all, it was smiles and jokes and hugs. AND I get to work with my Jillybean again which is right cool.

Then it was home and dinner and cuddles with the boys. They had stayed up late Sunday night also so they were quite tired and ready for bed at the normal time :)

Now, it's my turn to 'hit the hay'. I'm right exhausted now and am looking forward to stretching out and passing out.

I'll write more when I've gotten a decent night's sleep in me :)

*huggles*

0 comments:

 

Raven's Cry © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner