Monday, July 14

Major Breakthrough

The kids played today, and not in a hyper kind of way. They were focussed when it was play dough time. Adam actually ate his dinner without me having to stand over him and bribe with "only two bites" ... I only needed to sit beside him. And right now, they're relaxing - actual relaxing.

Adam didn't need any 'time outs' today. Aaron actually looked at you when he talked to you. Adam is starting to pay attention to what people say when they answer one of his questions. Aaron is less agressive.

The diet is working. I've cut out dairy and processed crap. They LOVE soy milk. I've cut down on foods with food colouring. They drink more water than juice.

I'm so pleased. And relieved.

I took loads of pictures today.

Aaron: Mom. Are you going to put the pictures on the facebook?

I just may :)

2 comments:

she said...

yay :)

Anonymous said...

Cows milk is proven to cause so many problems - it's a wonder why we all use it still. Have a look at sites like milksucks.com

I have to use soya milk as anything else makes me congested and sneezy and even causes skin problems like excema. So I have cut out my diet cheese, ice cream, cream, basically minimising dairy as much as possible.

Soya milk use to be ugh crap disgusting lumpy stuff curdling easily in anything remotely warm - but things have really progressed. I use alpro soya, a great milk replacement and curdle free. Do watch the soya milk label though, sometimes it can contain sugar or aspartame.

On a side note, cutting out fizzy drinks, drinking more water or pure fruit juice+water mix.. or smoothies is excellent. put some soya milk, banana and some fresh pineapple in the blender. mmmm fruit+veg doesn't have to be boring. juice+blend it.

 

Raven's Cry © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner