Saturday, July 5

Lazy Saturday

It's 12:30 in the afternoon and I'm sitting here having coffee and relaxing. I went out last and OMG I had a blast!! There were two bands playing, Westpoint and Blind Dog Circus. They were great! I love rock. Plus it's fun-ner (is that even a word?) when you know some of the band members. I was there with a bunch of friends from work. We drank a few, laughed a lot, chair danced, and cheered our voices off. Seriously, I can't talk today. Nicky, Jay, Pat, Shawn, Rob, JF, Darla ... I can't list everyone that was there. But we ORL had a great time. :)

I took a bunch of pictures, most of which didn't turn out. They were either blurry or too dark - even with the camera on night lighting. But I did get a clip of BDC performing my favourite song - Monster In Me.

Then Pat, Shawn and I went to eat at the handy, dandy, after drinking restaurant. Chinese food after a few drinks is the yummiest!

I got home around 2am and fell asleep on the sofa. At 4am, Adam woke up needing cuddles. At 6am, Aaron got up wanting to see the 'mighty machines' that the neighbour has (he's landscaping). And I got to go back to bed at 7:30ish.

Surprisingly, I'm not headachy or feeling poorly. I'm looking forward to a nice shower and then outside time with the boys. Adam's feeling better now - you can tell because he's constantly moving again. :)

Here are some pictures that kinda sorta turned out:

Blind Dog Circus "getting it on"

The lead singer of Westpoint getting a kiss from Gabby

Patrick and Shawn at the handy dandy after drinking restaurant. Love ya guys!

Aaron doing his rockstar!

Ok, the last picture isn't from the night out - but you have to admit he's darn adorable :)

Have a great Saturday all! *huggles*

0 comments:

 

Raven's Cry © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner