Friday, July 4

Ok! Now that the "crisis" is over ...

April 26, 2008

Ok! I've had my bubble bath and am now relaxing with a cup of coffee and two tylenol and have had time to reevaluate my day.

In truth, it wasn't a totally bad day. I got a nap in - that's always good. I got loads of time with my boys. You know, if it weren't for the pox all over Aaron's body, you would never know he was ill. Both Aaron and Adam were running everywhere today. We played "cars" and "blocks" and did some colouring. We even counted Aaron's pox (a hundred million five). Then, right after supper, it was cuddle time, bath time and bed time.

So it wasn't a bad day after all :)

This morning, when I was doing my website browse, I came across this quote that made me go "ohhhh"

“I felt it shelter to speak to you.” - Emily Dickinson

I love quotes. They say in a few words what I can't say in a million. I'm a huge quote collector. Of course, I don't remember quotes off the top of my head and if I do I'll never be able to tell you would said it, but I love them anyway. :)

I like to write out quotes that "talk" to me on any given day. I carry these bits of paper in my purse and pull them out to read. Quotes are a source of empowerment, reassurance, and comfort at times.

Check out this site. It's dedicated to quotes.

Here's another quote I love:

Sometimes you get what you want. Sometimes you get what you need. Sometimes you get what you get.

But I can't remember who said it. Anyone?

0 comments:

 

Raven's Cry © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner