Saturday, August 16

Cos I'm Bored and Don't Feel Like Cleaning or Anything

So a friend of mine showed me this link: Link to Funny Stuff

I clicked on said link, cos that's what you do. It's a bit like when someone gives you a carton of milk and says "does that taste funny to you?" and you actually taste it. It's just one of those things.

So I laughed at the blog post.

Then I started clicking around and came across these gems:

Anyone else wonder if this was for OUR Olivia?

Some poor child somewhere is in therapy now I'm sure ... "I had to eat Nemo at my party"

For the card players out there :)

LMAO .... ROFLMAO ... I love this one! Seriously, what would be the occasion for THIS cake? Ideas, anyone?

This one is wicked cool! For all the DJs.

I like this one too.

They ALL want a piece of the bride!

0 comments:

 

Raven's Cry © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner