Monday, November 24

Text messaging

If you've sent me a text since Friday evening, I haven't gotten it. This would be because there was this nationwide outage thingy over the weekend. At least that's what the nice person in tech support said. It's cleared now, and yet my messaging is still not working. When I called into support, I had to use the blasted cell phone so there was only so much they could do at their end (no other phone around). But I've done a hard reset and powercycled. I've danced naked around it chanting. I've sacrificed a stuffed toy to the cell phones gods. Still no text messaging. I'm going to call back to support tonight because I'll be able to use the husband's phone.

Does anyone out there have any other ideas on what I can do on this end to get this messaging working again? I have a Samsung U410. If the text messaging is not working again by tonight, I'm canceling it. I'm not paying for something that doesn't work.

0 comments:

 

Raven's Cry © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner