Monday, November 17

Flylady


I few years ago, I came across this website: Flylady. It took all of two minutes to fall in love.

For those of you that haven't clicked yet, it's a site dedicated to helping you clear out the clutter in your house and get it organized. The wonderful people do it in a way that doesn't overwhelm you or expect people to clean all day long.

But the one thing that hooked me more than anything was their control journal. Now I had already been using a binder where I keep lists, addresses, phone number, appointments, birthdays, etc. But theirs was laid out so well!

When I went back to work, my routine at home went bye bye. I found that I was always cleaning or moving stuff around. My bedroom became the dumping ground for clothes, toys or whatever I couldn't find a place for. It was quite embarassing!

Now, after a couple of weeks of being at home, my house is getting in order. Things are finding a home. My mind is clearer. Everything has a place. My fridge door is organized properly. Ok, yes my mild OCD is showing its face. :)

Anyway, check out the site. Well, if you want to that is :)

*hugs*

0 comments:

 

Raven's Cry © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner